Please follow these guidelines to make sure your Utah documents are acceptable for apostille services by United States Legalization Service .Once you are sure your documents are ready:1. DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM: Click here to download and print the order form.
2. SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ORDER FORM TO:
* E mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. RECEIVE YOUR UTAH APOSTILLE:
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE YOUR UTAH DOCUMENTS FOR AN APOSTILLE
DOCUMENTS ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
Original documents and certified copies issued by the Utah government office that holds the record. (Birth and death certificates, marriage licenses and single status letters, divorce decrees, powers of attorney, etc.)
Notarized documents by a Utah Notary Public.
* Notaries are not allowed to certify public documents.
* For further details on how to request your Utah vital records document and expedite your apostille contact United States Legalization Service at 0000 000 0000 or email us at email@example.com
WHAT IF MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A UTAH APOSTILLE? If your documents are not acceptable for a Utah apostille, order new copies from www.vitalchek.com or check if you qualify for rush apostille service. rush apostille service…