Please follow these guidelines to make sure your Iowa documents are acceptable for apostille services by United States Legalization Service. Once you are sure your documents are ready:
2. SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ORDER FORM TO:
* E mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. RECEIVE YOUR IOWA APOSTILLE:
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE YOUR IOWA DOCUMENTS FOR AN APOSTILLE
An original or certified copy is required.
CERTIFICATES ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
An original or certified copy is required for all documents.
– Documents that have been notarized and certified as true copies by a registered Iowa Notary Public.
– Vital Records (Birth and Death certificates) must be certified copies issued by the Iowa Department of Health.
-Documents issued by county clerks and local Registrars.
-Documents issued by the Iowa Secretary of State.
To obtain your document online, visit www.vitalchek.com
* For further details on how to request your Iowa vital records document and expedite your apostille contact United States Legalization Service at 0 000 0000000 or email us at email@example.com
WHAT IF MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A NEW YORK APOSTILLE? If your documents are not acceptable for a New York apostille, order new copies from www.vitalchek.com or check if you qualify for rush apostille service. rush apostille service…