Please follow these guidelines to make sure your Indiana documents are acceptable for apostille services by United States Legalization Service. Once you are sure your documents are ready:1. DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM: Click here to download and print the order form.
2. SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ORDER FORM TO:
* E mail us at email@example.com
3. RECEIVE YOUR INDIANA APOSTILLE:
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE YOUR INDIANA DOCUMENTS FOR AN APOSTILLE
All documents must have an original signature and or signature or seal/stamp of an Indiana Notary Public or records custodian.
BIRTH AND DEATH CERTIFICATES ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
Indiana Birth and Death Certificates must be Certified Copies obtained from the State Department of Health. Vital Record documents from Indiana must Certified Copies issued within the last three years. County issued vital records are not acceptable.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
Indiana Marriage Certificates should be Certified by the County Clerk in the county in which the document was recorded.
DIVORCE DOCUMENTS ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
Indiana Divorce Documents should be Certified by the County Clerk in the county in which the document was recorded.
NOTARIZED DOCUMENTS ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
Documents Notarized by an Indiana Notary Public documents must contain the following information:
1. Name exactly as listed on his/her Notary Commission Paper
2. Printed or typed name under signature
3. Expiration date of notary commission
4. County of residence
5. Date notary is signing document to prove notary is active on date signed
6. Notary Public Seal
* For further details on how to request your Indiana vital records document and expedite your apostille contact United States Legalization Service at 0 000 0000000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IF MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A NEW YORK APOSTILLE? If your documents are not acceptable for a New York apostille, order new copies from www.vitalchek.com or check if you qualify for rush apostille service. rush apostille service…