Please follow these guidelines to make sure your Arkansas documents are acceptable for apostille services by . Once you are sure your documents are ready:1. DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM: Click here to download and print the order form.
2. SEND US YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ORDER FORM TO:
* E mail us at email@example.com
3. RECEIVE YOUR ARKANSAS APOSTILLE:
GUIDELINES TO PREPARE YOUR ARKANSAS DOCUMENTS FOR AN APOSTILLE
DOCUMENTS ACCEPTABLE FOR APOSTILLE
The purpose of an Apostille or Authentication is to verify for foreign government that a public official is in good standing. Documents should be issued by the following public officials: County Officials, State Officials, District Officials, Notaries and Registrars of the Arkansas Department of Health; Bureau of Vital Statistics. Such as
* Documents notarized by a currently commissioned Arkansas Notary Public
* Certified copies of Birth Certificates, Death Certificates or Marriage Certificates issued by the Arkansas Department of Health.
* Certified copies of Divorce Records issued by Arkansas courts.
* Certified copies of corporation documents: Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Amendment, Articles of Merger, Articles of Dissolution, Certificate of Status issued by Arkansas government office.
* For further information and to obtain an Apostille from Arkansas please contact at 1 866 299 4379 or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IF MY DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A NEW YORK APOSTILLE? If your documents are not acceptable for a New York apostille, order new copies from www.vitalchek.com or check if you qualify for rush apostille service. rush apostille service…